Providing Network/Intranet software solutions since 1991
extVIEW Web-Based Active Directory Viewer
extVIEW is a browser-based solution that makes viewing and searching Active Directory
users and contacts fast, easy, and accurate.
extVIEW enables you to utilize your existing Active Directory infrastructure to create
an easy-to-use, web-based directory of employee information in a matter of minutes!
Current Version: 2.66 (February 9, 2011)
Click Here to Download a FREE extVIEW Demo!
Frequently Asked Questions
With extVIEW, you can easily and readily:
Provide direct viewing access to Active Directory entries!
Maintain a corporate directory of employee information!
Display employee pictures stored in Active Directory!
Find any user or contact listed in Active Directory!
Sample screenshots of extVIEW:
(Click on any image to enlarge)
|Main Directory Listing
extVIEW features include the following:
- Configurable Active Directory Viewing Fields
- Configurable Page Size (entries per page)
- Search by Active Directory Field
- Sort by Active Directory Field
- Printable Employee Directory Listing, including:
- Configurable Printed Page Fields
- Configurable Printed Page Size (entries per page)
- Configurable Printed Page Sorting
- Configurable Printed Page Appearance via external CSS file
- Ability to Display Active Directory Users and Contacts
- Ability to Specify Bind User via Config File
- Ability to Display User Pictures from Active Directory or Local Filesystem
- Ability to Enable/Disable Display of Users with Blank First/Last Name
- Ability to Enable/Disable Display of Disabled Users
- Optional Base DN Parameter
- Optional City, Office, Company, and Department Drop-Down Menus
- Optional Alphanumeric Quick Search Links
- Optional User Edit Capability
- Support for Many Common Active Directory/LDAP Fields
- Hyperlinked Active Directory Fields, including Manager and Direct Reports
- Custom Application Title
- Hover-Over Table Row Coloring
- Customizable Display Parameters Including Colors, Fonts, and more via external CSS file
Supported server operating systems include:
- Microsoft® Windows® 2000 Server with Active Directory and IIS® 5
- Microsoft® Windows® Server 2003 with Active Directory and IIS® 6
- Microsoft® Windows® Server 2008 with Active Directory and IIS® 7
Supported client web browsers include:
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 5, 6, 7, and 8
- Mozilla® Firefox® 1, 2, and 3
- Netscape® 7.1
- Opera® 8